Carniaflex has so far been characterized by its constant commitment to improvement in terms of quality of workplaces and low environmental impacts.
The objective of Carniaflex Srl is to continually improve the environmental performance of all the activities, products and services of the organization and to ensure the protection of the health and safety of all workers by ensuring the prevention of work-related risks.
The Corporate Management is also aware of the responsibility for the environment and the protection of workers; That is why the need to comply with the relevant legislation has been assessed and it was thought that the best way to do so was to have an environmental and occupational health and safety management system in accordance with UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 And BS OHSAS 18001: 2007.
The future commitment of the Corporate Management is summarized in the following points:
- Comply with European, national and local environmental laws and regulations
- Promote the culture of health and safety at work and environmental protection in all workers and their families
- Maintain the satisfaction of stakeholders, in particular customers, business partners, employees and collaborators, as closely as possible;
- Manage and monitor processes and the Integrated Quality and Environment System according to the principle of “risk-based thinking”, enabling you to identify in advance critical factors that could compromise the final product quality or have a negative impact on the environment and minimize Both cases have negative effects;
- Maintain and improve environmental conditions in line with the evolution of technological knowledge;
- Improving the working environment, ensuring the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases;
- Continuous improvement through pollution prevention and mitigation of environmental impacts arising from its activities;
- Keep up-to-date management procedures, both in quality and environment, with a view to increasing their environmental performance and minimizing any environmental impacts arising from possible emergency situations;
- Promote awareness of the importance of respecting environmental and occupational health and safety standards through example and systematic monitoring;
- Ensure the utmost collaboration by all staff, the implementation of the environmental management system and occupational health and safety through continuous specific training activities;
- Disseminate environmental and occupational health and safety policies and related certifications to stakeholders;
- Have qualified suppliers who contribute with their attitude and their products, activities and services to better environmental management with the aim of lower environmental impacts and ensure compliance with health and safety legislation at work.
The Corporate Management is responsible for disseminating, understanding and implementing the environmental and health and safety policy at work to all stakeholders and involved in the company’s environmental management and health and safety processes.